We’re hiring our first-ever Chief ‘Fluff’ Officer - a canine recruit who will become the ‘fluffy’ face of Yappy.com!
That's right! We need your help to put your pup on the payroll and capture your best friend posing and playing with our range of customized gifts and accessories while having fun creating amazing content packed with ‘furbulous’ vibes.
The successful pup will be a natural behind the camera, always happy to strike a pose and genuinely enjoy having their photo taken and being filmed as they try out our latest personalized gifts. This really is the perfect job for dogs who love the spotlight.
From testing out fun and fabulous products and filming content for social media to showing us around their home packed full of Yappy.com products, our canine content extraordinaire will embrace each fun-packed assignment and enjoy telling their followers and all 150,000 of ours about our brand.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes
- Look ‘furbulous’ and be camera-ready, groomed, and ready to go at the flash of the camera!
- Be a content creator’s dream to work with – the hired Chief ‘Fluff’ dog should be comfortable showing off their best poses, sassy struts, tail wags, tricks and expressions
- Confident jumping on the latest TikTok trends, shooting a reel and taking photos
- Create amazing content for Yappy featuring your latest haul of personalized products, designed just for you, with your own unique icon created by our team
- Must be socially savvy, with an established social media presence and at least two active social accounts (to include Instagram and TikTok)
- A fluffy and fabulous appearance is advantageous but not essential!
How To Apply
- Head over to yappy.com/us to create a profile for your dog and check out how easy it is to make wondrous products for you and your dog in a matter of seconds!
- Post a photo, reel or video of your pup on Instagram or TikTok and tag @yappy_com, tell us why they deserve to be hired and add #ChiefFluffOfficer to your post
- Simply email us using the application button below so we have all the important contact deets to reach you
- Don’t forget to add the social link to your photo within the email application below so we can sniff it out easily
- Cross your fingers and paws for luck - the closing date to apply is 18th November and we’ll be in touch with the successful shortlisted candidates soon after
Application Link: https://www.yappy.com/us/blog/jobs-for-dogs-chief-fluff-officer
*Terms & Conditions *
The role is remote however the successful applicant may be required to travel to photoshoots for select assignments on request
The owner must be over 18 to apply for the role on their dog’s behalf
The successful Chief ‘Fluff’ Officer and their owner will be required to complete assigned tasks for Yappy.com as well as enjoy freedom with their own creativity and ideas
The successful applicant will be remunerated with a combination of Yappy products and/or agreed paid assignments up to the value of $1000 per month over 10 months. This amount will vary each month according to content briefs required and new product launches available.
The successful Chief ‘Fluff’ Officer will be happy to share their content on their own social accounts and share images and video files, with full usage rights granted to Yappy
You must have at least two active social accounts including TikTok and Instagram